The latest entry in the incredibly popular Taichi Panda is now available for download and will soon open up its servers. Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter is an MMORPG that has some really flashy graphics and promises a whole slew of features. That includes flying mounts, a sprawling open world that’s fully explorable, random open world events, world bosses, and more. The game has been in its soft launch phase for several weeks, with users in Australia being the first to get a taste of the game. Anyone who is worried about already being behind the level curve when the game launches need not worry. Developer Snail Games is opening up a number of new servers to celebrate the game’s global launch. This is also your last chance to pre-register for the game and receive rewards. Check out Android Sloth’s pre-registraiton list for information on pre-registering for Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter and many other upcoming Android titles.
Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter servers are scheduled to open at Midnight (00:00 UTC -7) on October 10th 2017. Here is an excerpt from game’s Google Play description and an official trailer with more information:
– The 2017 flagship product of Snail Games, the studio that brought you Taichi Panda
– PC-level visuals immerse players into a vast 3D world
– Hunt for dragons in an East meets West fantasy landscape
– Join one of two rival camps, each with a unique character lineup
– Explore a massive seamless map teeming with exotic creatures, breathtaking scenery, and random events with no load times
– Enjoy cutting edge visuals, including light, particle effects, and normal mapping
– Snap gorgeous and crystal-clear action frames with our in-game Screenshot function
– Explore every part of the fully interactive map, including rooftops, palaces, forests, and everywhere in between.
– Collect a range of powerful mounts for both land and air battles
– Take on World Bosses in multi-player Pve