Spanish studio GuGames Development has launched an Android version of their retro RPG Stories of Bethem – Full Moon.
The game follows Khoma as he sets off on a journey to save his father from a witch’s curse. As he progresses in his journey Khoma will learn to use a variety of spells and become a wizard.
As one might guess from a few screenshots or the game’s trailer, Stories of Bethem is heavily inspired by Nintendo’s 2D Zelda titles. There are dungeons to go through, different areas to explore, puzzles, and ~20 hours of gameplay to be had.
As Khoma progresses he’ll learn a variety of new spells that will help him deal with enemies and the environment. While these spells give the game variety, they also consume some of Khoma’s slowly regenerating mana pool, making wasting them something gamers will want to avoid.
Stories of Bethem originally launched on Steam in 2015 where it currently holds 82% positive user reviews.
Stories of Bethem – Full Moon is $4.99 and does not contain any ads or in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Discover a vast kingdom full of secrets to discover. Exploration is the key!
- Test your skills with dungeons full of puzzles to solve.
- Use and get new magic spells to open your way.
- Wear the new costumes to get new powers and become a legend!
- Complete the side-quests and get the 52 achievements to squeeze the game.
- Available in English and Spanish.
Interested? Check out the newly released RPG on Google Play.