Already available on iOS, puzzle game Returner 77 is coming to Steam and Android devices next month. The game will have players try to solve a variety of puzzles as they try to complete their mission. Players can now pre-register for the game on Google Play.
Developed by ‘Fantastic, yes’, Returner 77 is an escape game style puzzle adventure game that puts players in the shoes of one of the special operatives charged with starting the process of rebuilding the human race. Users will need to explore the familiar yet alien environment they find themselves in, solve tactile puzzles and watch as the game’s story unfolds.
Returner 77’s April release will put it up against The Room: Old Sins, which is due to be released on April 19th. Though both games fall into the same genre, Returner 77 focuses more on storytelling as players discover what happened prior to their arrival.
Returner 77 will be a premium title without ads or in app purchases. It is coming to Android in April. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Engaging single-player puzzles with unique and surprising designs
- Stunning 3D graphics with highly detailed environments. As good as a console game!
- Beautiful dynamic sound design
- Puzzle game with hints and auto solve options so you’ll never get stuck
- Story with live-action video clips
- Auto-save feature so you can pick up where you left off
- Intuitive interface and sleek design
- Frequent updates and added features
Interested? Check out the puzzle adventure game on Google Play.