Marker’s unique puzzle game has expanded to mobile devices afters its launch on Xbox One and PC. Samsara is a block placing puzzle game where players have to help Zee get to each stage’s exit. Of course the game does have some twists.
Players will need to consider elements like gravity, how to place blocks in order to block Zee’s path and cause him to turn around, and of course the game’s mirrored dimensions mechanic. Underneath Zee’s world, there is another dimension that hosts a shadow, and players have to make sure that both Zee and the shadow make it to the exit of each level. A block dropped in one dimension has an impact on the other dimension as well.
Samsara offers users a free trial and the full game is available for $4.99 via an in app purchase. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Explore the reflected dimensions of 77 levels across 6 hand-detailed realms, each with hidden “Easter Eggs” to uncover
- Simple play mechanic – choose, rotate and drop blocks and utilize their reflections
- Blocks must be both balanced and will respond to gravity, falling towards the pool between the two dimensions, allowing asymmetric placements…
- Environmental interaction includes falling stones, and thorns which grow on contact with Zee’s echo but shrivel at Zee’s own touch, allowing timed block movements to be set up
- Crafted with love by a team of experienced developers in New Zealand, featuring innovative puzzle design and a unique art and animation style
Interested? Check out the new puzzle game on Google Play.