OPUS: Rocket of Whispers now available on Android
Sigono has released their latest game OPUS: Rocket of Whispers on Android and iOS. Rocket of Whispers is a story driven adventure game told where players take the roles of two survivors. The survivors are tasked with building a rocket that will send their deceased loved ones into space. To do this they must explore their snowy post-apocalyptic world and gather materials. Along the way the way you can find various artifacts that will tell you more about the game’s world. As you might have guessed, Sigono also made the popular OPUS: The Day We Found Earth. OPUS: Rocket of Whispers is available now on Google Play, it’s free to try, and it will cost you $1.99 to unlock the full game.
Here are some of the highlights from the Google Play listing for OPUS: Rocket of Whispers:
- An emotionally-driven and heartwarming adventure written by IMGA nominated writer of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
- Travel through a post-apocalyptic winter filled with ruins and remnants of a once prosperous land.
- Prepare for countdown by gathering the materials needed to build a rocket.
- Over 100 items to find and inspect, each beautifully drawn with a story to match.
- Over 30 beautiful atmospheric soundscapes designed to immerse you in the snowy wilderness.
And if you need even more, here’s the game’s official trailer:
Interested? Check out OPUS: Rocket of Whispers on Google Play
Looking for something a little less more visceral? check out 5 of the best shooters on Android.