One of the year’s most anticipated games has an official release date. Developer MADFINGER Games has announced that the latest entry in the Shadowgun series is set to launch on March 22nd, 2018. Shadowgun Legends promises to be the most feature-rich shooter on Android, complete with a single player story mode, co-op, multiple PVP modes, and a lot more.
Legends recently wrapped up its closed beta test and is currently available in the Netherlands as part of the game’s soft launch. Players can still pre-register for the game to receive some bonus loot when the game launches in March.
Shadowgun Legends has promised a whole slew of features. That includes character customization that allows players to create their own classes by choosing from over 50 different active and passive skills, controller support, a persistent world, and much much more. It also promises a lot of content, with over 500 different weapons and pieces of armor.
Shadowgun Legends will be free and contains in app purchases. Here is a trailer and an excerpt from the game’s description with more information:
Captivating story-driven CAMPAIGN WITH OVER 200 MISSIONS
- Save humanity from the Torment in an epic Story Campaign spanning four diverse new worlds
Team up with friends on CO-OP MISSIONS AND RAIDS with awesome bosses
- Join forces with up to three friends, combining your wits and firepower to conquer epics raids and earn yourselves Legendary loot
Best the rest in FAST-PACED PVP team battles
- Take on your friends in player versus player modes – 1v1 Duels or 4v4 Ascendancy.
Test your aim with 300+ UNIQUE TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION
- Try out all seven different weapon classes to find out what suits you best – Pistols, Shotguns, SMGs, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, heavy Machine Guns, or good old fashioned Rocket Launchers – take your pick!
Build your ultimate LEGENDS WITH 50+ SKILLS
- Choose how to spec your character with a vast array of game-changing skills – invisibility, teleportation, or devastating anti-matter bombs – no classes, no restrictions.