Not missing a beat after the release of the strategy RPG Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao last week, Nexon has another game coming out soon. M.O.E. or Master of Eternity is a strategy RPG mecha game where players collect and power up mecha suits.
Along with its mecha suit collection, players will also have the ability to interact with the crew of Pixies piloting their mechas. Players will be able to acquire new Pixie outfits, develop bonds, and give gifts to their crew members. Moe is a term often used to refer to feelings of affection towards anime characters.
From a gameplay standpoint, M.O.E. will feature 4 different classes of mechas. The game’s assault, support, bombardier, and sniper mechas will battle it out in a range of modes using the game’s turn-based combat system. Players will be able to check out the game’s story mode which shows off each Pixie’s personality and background, a PVP mode, and several other modes typical to mobile RPGs.
Nexon is a Korean developer & publisher known for free to play mobile and PC titles. The company’s biggest games include the PC MMORPG MapleStory, mobile action RPG HIT, and and strategy game DomiNations. Nexon is also responsible for the release of the strategy RPG Fantasy War Tactics: R, one of Android Sloth’s best Android gacha games. The company also has a number of other upcoming games that include MapleStory M, a mobile version of MapleStory and survival game Duragno: Wild Lands.
Master of Eternity will be free and contain in app purchases. There is no official release date or pre-registration campaign for Android users, but the iOS version of the game has a scheduled release date of March 15th. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description with more information:
- Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
- Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
- Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
- Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
- Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.
Interested? Check out the game’s Facebook page.