Publisher Nanoo, best known for Dark Sword and Final Tapastry, and developer Layer Lab have teamed up to release a new mobile zombie shooter. Headshot ZD : Survivors vs Zombie Doomsday takes place in a post apocalyptic zombie infested future where players have to gather survivors and resources as they explore and upgrade their camp in order to survive.
Gamers who want to survive will need to go from the safety of their camp and explore the dangerous outside world. That means going to new locations and facing off against new zombie threats armed with whatever weapons are available. Each time gamers go out into the dangerous world beyond the camp they will have the opportunity to gather valuable resources. These resources can be used to upgrade their survivors and the camp itself. The game’s pixel art world has a variety of zombies to go up against, including massive zombie bears.
Headshot ZD is free and contains ads and in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s Google Play description and a trailer with more information:
- Post apocalyptic world setting drawn with high-quality pixel art
- Over 100 unique types of survivors and zombies along with rich content
- Eliminate oncoming zombies with a variety of weapons
- Effectively defeat zombies with powerful headshots
- Rescue survivors and gather required resources
- Gather additional resources to rescue even more survivors
- Explore new areas and gather more resources for survival
- Upgrade the camp and survivors consistently for the survival
Interested? Check out the zombie shooter on Google Play.