Publisher Gamevil is staying busy after last week’s release of the dark hero collection game Heir of Light they have now opened up pre-registration for their next release. Like many of the company’s releases Giants War is a hero collection gacha game. The development of Giants War is being done by Singta, the South Korean studio that developed the card game Sid Story.
Giants War, like many gacha games, has players collect and power up various heroes as they take on increasingly stronger opponents. According to Gamevil, Giants War also has a strong focus on base building, allowing players to build up their facilities and defenses as they see fit based on their available resources.
Players that participated in the Giants War’s closed beta test last year should be aware that progress has been reset after the beta test finished. This is the norm for Gamevil’s closed beta tests and short term closed beta tests in general.
Gamevil is best known for games like Punch Hero, Dragon Blaze, and Kritaka: The White Knights. Its most recent release was the hero collection RPG ArcheAge Begins, launched late last year. Prior to that Gamevil released the strategy RPG War of Crown, which was subsequently shut down earlier this year. The publisher has also been active when it comes to holding closed beta tests for their games, including limited tests for Giants War, Heir of Light, and most recently Gardius War.
Giants War will be free and contain in app purchases. It is scheduled to launch later this year, and users who pre-register for the game on Gamevil’s website will receive 1,000 crystals after the game’s launch. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description with more information:
Build an army
- Collect and train a squad of tiny but mighty heroes to fight along side and against the grandest of Giants
- Manage resources, build towers, and recruit Giants to build the greatest base in all the land
Unlock your full potential
- Enhance and upgrade exclusive abilities for each hero
- Collect and craft the strongest gear for additional stats and benefits
- Build up your Finisher Gauge during battle to unleash powerful Finisher Skills!
- Trigger the Fever Mode to get bonus rewards you most definitely deserve on your expedition!
Explore and conquer
- Every hero has unique quests to embark on. Make sure to discover them all!
- The vast world of Giants War can be discovered with the simple tap of a button.
Interested? Check out the upcoming gacha game on Google Play.