Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery has arrived on Android and iOS, and the game happens to be hiding a few secrets and mysteries. Here are some Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery tips to help players get more energy, level up faster, and keep their skills in tip-top shape on their way towards winning the House Cup.
Some things to keep in mind about energy in Hogwarts
- Energy fills up every time you level up
- Getting bonus energy will not bring your total over your maximum. Meaning getting a free energy point will not bring your total to 31/30.
- Your maximum energy will go up as you learn new flying techniques
How to get more energy in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Energy is a constant concern as players use it up much faster than they regenerate it. Luckily there are a couple of ways to get free energy in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Hogwarts has a few hidden secrets that give users 1 energy point every time they tap on them. Now that’s not much, but it can really help when you’re about to finish a class. Here are the game’s free energy locations:
- Dungeons: A House-Elf spawns near the middle of the map, tapping on it will give you one energy point.
- East Towers: There is a blank painting near the stairs, tapping on it will make a woman appear in the painting and give you 1 energy point.
- West Towers: Near the middle of the map there is a painting of some branches, tapping on the painting will make three oranges appear in the painting and give you 1 energy point
- Castle Grounds: Not far from the entrance to the castle grounds there is a branch on the ground. Tapping on it will trigger a sequence where a dog picks it up and runs off with it. This gives you 1 energy point.
- Lower Floor – West: On the right side of the Great Hall there are three knight statues. The middle knight is awkwardly holding a sword while the right statue is awkwardly holding a shield. Tap on the statues so that they swap items, giving you 1 energy point.
- Lower Floor – West: There is a lamp on both sides of the Great Hall, if the one on the right is not lit, tap on it to light it. This is next to the previously described knights.
All of these events can be repeated periodically.