Discovering recipes in Food Fantasy can be rewarding but it’s sometimes frustrating as many recipes items are less than clear as to what ingredients they may contain. So below players will find a list of recipes for discovering the rice heavy dishes of the Light Kingdom region.
Of note is the fact that recipes are sorted in the order that their ingredients are first made available. Players will be able to make emerald rolls as soon as they obtain spinach from from stage 13-6, while toffee apples can be made as soon as players get an apple from stage 15-1.
Players should keep in mind that a number of ingredients may have similar names. Flour, wheat flour, and rice flour are different ingredients and cannot be used interchangeably.
When discovering a recipe for the first time you will only need one of each ingredient. Actually making the dish will require 3-4 ingredients total.
Food Fantasy Recipes: Light Kingdom Region
- Stir Fried Potatoes: Potato
- Braised Pork: Pork Belly
- Braised Eggplant: Eggplant
- Sauteed Lettuce: Lettuce
- Carrot Bread: Carrot, Bread
- Cucumber Egg Stir fry: Cucumber, Egg
- Black Pepper Beef: Beef Tenderloin, Green Pepper
- Sauteed Mushrooms: Shiitake, Mushroom
- Egg Fried Rice: Egg, Rice
- Salmon Fried Rice: Salmon, Rice, Onion
- Onion Fried Rice: Rice, Pork Loin, Onion
- Bacon Fried Rice: Carrot, Rice, Bacon
- Braised Octopus: Green Pepper, Octopus
- Risotto: Cheese, Rice, Cream
- Butter Bread: Egg, Butter, Flour
- Emerald Roll: Cabbage, Spinach
- Corn Pie: Corn, Starch
- Toffee Apple: Starch, Apple
- Pineapple Fried Rice: Rice, Pineapple
- Chicken Soup: Shiitake, Whole Chicken
- Mango Pudding: Egg, Milk, Mango
- Strawberry Ice Cream: Cream, Milk, Strawberry
- Red Bean Pudding: Milk, Red Beans
- Kung Pao Chicken: Diced Chicken, Peanut
- Pumpkin Pie: Honey, Pumpkin, Rice Flour
- Sweet Yam Buns: Egg, Flour, Purple Yam
- Steamed Cod: Tofu, Cod
- Steamed Unagi: Shiitake, Eel
- Garlic Lobster: Rock Lobster
- Crab Hotpot: Shiitake, Tofu, King Crab
These recipes can only be discovered for users who have chosen to start with the Light Kingdom region or have completed their home region’s recipes and moved on to Light Kingdom. Users looking for Gloriville recipes or Sakurajima recipes should check out their respective pages.