Flyff Legacy Global Now Available on Google Play
The mobile version of Gala Labs’ MMORPG Fly For Fun (Flyff) is now available on Android and iOS. The new version is called Flyff Legacy, or Flyff Legacy Global. The game features touch controls, auto questing and combat, and a host of other features people have come to expect from mobile MMORPGs.
The game promises a huge variety in terms of content. The thing that might instantly jump out at people, aside form flying, is that the game offers open world player versus player combat(or player killing / PK), something not often seen in mobile games. Flyff Legacy also promises pets, instanced dungeons, world bosses, and much more.
Flyff Legacy has 3 gender locked classes (want to make a female warrior type, or male mage? Nope, not in this game), as well as a VIP system that gives stat boosts to users who get enough VIP points. Of course those points are obtained through use of the game’s in app purchases. If that is not a deal breaker, check out an excerpt from the Flyff Legacy’s Google Play description:
– Embark on an epic quest to learn to fly on a broom, party up with other adventurers, and make your way through countless dungeons.
– Collect unique and cute Pets: Rabbit, Lion, Tiger, Unicorn, Dragons, and more!
– Use your Guardian Pets as mounts or just companions to help in your adventure.
– Chat with other online players, friends, guild mates in the MMO game world.
– Meet & Party up with friends, or make enemies.
– Trade with players in the Auction House.
– Go solo or group with up to 3 other players in countless PvE Dungeons and collect epic loots.
– Challenge the 7 fearsome World Bosses!
– Fight or Flee: free open PVP and PK in the MMO world!
– Combat with your 4 Guildmates in the 40 players Guild Battlefield, or enter the 20vs20 Team Battlefield.
– Become the Champion of the 40 players free-for-all PVP Arena.