Pine Studio and Snapbreak have released the sequel to the popular puzzle adventure game Faraway, Faraway 2: Jungle Escape on Android and iOS. For those not familiar with the original Faraway, it’s a game that resembles titles like Myst, The Witness, and The Room. Though unlike those games, Faraway is split into individual levels. Like those games, players are transported to a mysterious environment and have to solve puzzles to advance. Faraway 2 offers more of the same first person puzzle gameplay as the first. Players will need to solve a variety of different puzzles to unlock new levels (and more puzzles) as they explore the game’s jungle environment.
Faraway 2: Jungle Escape is free to try and contains ads. If you want to play past the first 9 levels, unlocking the full game will cost you $3.49. Unlocking the full game also removes ads and gives users unlimited hints. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Compelling puzzles – Explore 18 grand temples packed with puzzles.
- Immersive world – Easy to navigate 3D world of Faraway holds more secrets than it appears on the surface.
- Intriguing mystery – Collect pages from your missing dad’s diary to find out the what happened to your family.
- Try for free – You get to play 9 levels completely for free!
- Super widescreen support – The game looks beautiful on new 18:9 phones such as Samsung S8 and LG G6. It also shines on tablet devices.