Dungeon Survivor is back with Dungeon Survivor II: Dark Tide. Dungeon Survivor II has players build up their own castle and take teams of troops into battle as they explore the world. They will need to manage their resources, build teams using a mix of the game’s classes & sub -classes, and make decisions in order to progress in the game.
Dungeon Survivor II is an homage to classic text based RPGs which focused on resource management, stats, and ignored graphics and animations entirely. While Dungeon Survivor has its graphical interface and art, it does not rely on it. Instead players will need to go through menus to manage their resource production, see attacks as little more than numbers on the screen (or overlaying an enemy), and their characters as portraits.
Dungeon Survivor II is free and contains ads and in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
Class & Adventure
- 6 main Classes with more than 50 sub-classes, each with unique personality.
- Easy but flexible team formation, Mixed? All Melee? All Mages, whatever you like.
Your Imagination is the only limit.
- Diverting strategy setting, play a sure card and win the battle!
- Vicious creatures, quirky traps, weird strangers-the world is always full of accidents and surprises.
- Find the powerful Monster and beat them up!
Battle & Speed
- Real-time PVP with hand control. let’s duke it out in the Arena!
- Heading to the leaderboard for the CROWN！
- Marching on the Lost Castle and unlock the Arena!