Rebel Twins, the developers of Daddy Was a Thief and Aliens Drive Me Crazy, have released a sequel to their popular runner Dragon Hills. Like its predecessor, Dragon Hills 2 has players take control of a large dragon-like creature that goes on a rampage through the streets (or hills), destroying anything it can sink its teeth into. The only thing that can stand in the dragon’s way? zombie police officers, bosses, pools of acid, laser traps, and other deadly things.
Players can dig through terrain, buildings, bridges, and destroy everything in their path as they move forward and slaughter some peaceful zombie citizens. There are 3 different worlds to unlock and destroy, bosses to fight, and plenty of dragon upgrades to unlock along the way. Gamers can purchase upgrades using coins earned through gameplay or purchased in the game’s shop via in app purchases. Upgrades include simple things like giving your dragon more health to more exciting power ups like guns and rocket launchers. There are even new unlockable dragons.
Dragon Hills 2 is free, playable offline, and contains ads and in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s Google Play description and an official trailer with more information:
• Fully destructible terrain (buildings, bridges, vehicles and more)
• Epic boss battles, 21 towers to conquer and 3 completely different and exciting worlds to explore
• Upgradeable weapons, dragons and explosive power-ups available for unlocking
• Easy to learn, intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative gameplay
• Achievements and leaderboards to compete with friends