Tiny Titan Studios’ popular runner RPG Dash Quest is back with Dash Quest Heroes. Like its predecessor, Dash Quest Heroes is an RPG runner in which players take on a variety of monsters as they head further and further up the screen. The game has a simple control scheme, with the core being swiping to switch lanes, and tapping on one side of the screen to attack and tapping on the other side to block. As players traverse the game’s levels, they can use a variety of skills, weapons and armor to take on the game’s monsters and bosses in this 16 bit retro inspired game. There are also leaderboards, a bit of character customization, and few mini games to mix things up.
Dash Quest Heroes is free and contains ads and in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
• Create and customize your Hero!
• Unlock and Dash as an Adventurer, Warrior, Mage or Rogue!
• Compete with friends via Online Leaderboards!
• Power up your Hero with over 200 skills across 50 levels
• More than 40 unique magical abilities with unique animations!
• Fight epic boss battles!
• Complete Quests for unique rewards!
• Craft, acquire and enhance loot with forging, legendary drops and gear perks!
• Challenging Minigames like Mine Cart Madness, Archery and Fishing!
• Retro inspired levels, music and sound effects!
Interested? Check out Dash Quest Heroes on Google Play.