Zplay has launched a new simple platformer starring a variety of geometric shapes. Crush Escape tasks players with avoiding obstacles while collecting stars on their way to the finish line. The game’s controls are simple, with players controlling movement by tapping and holding on the screen (movement directions are predetermined). That means the game becomes all about timing and switching between shapes (done with a simple swipe) in order to get past every obstacle on the way to finishing the game’s 30 levels.
Crush Escape is free and contains ads and an in app purchase to remove ads. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Tap & hold the screen to move the geometry characters;
- Swipe left and right to change the current role;
- Swipe up and down to zoom in or zoom out the screen.
- 30 well-designed levels with a variety of elements;
- Beautiful BGM to spice up your geometry adventure;
- Easy to play while challenging for level passing.
Interested? Check out the shapely platformer on Google Play.