The Android version of Cat Quest is now available on Google Play for $4.99. The cat-centric action-RPG from The Gentlebros Pte. Ltd. launched this August on Steam and iOS to positive reviews and an extremely positive fan reception by fans with a 96% positive rating on Steam. Cat Quest is an open world RPG where you’re tasked with rescuing your captured sister. The game’s main selling point (aside from cats) is overworld exploration, which resembles old school RPGs as well as newer games like Don’t Starve and Crashlands. If you’re allergic to cat puns, this game might not be for you.
Some of the advertised features:
- The massive continent of Felingard to explore at will.
- Over 60 quests to complete.
- Over 50 dungeons to complete.
- An absolute litter of armors to collect!
- Real time combat with cat magic!
- Many monsters to fight each with their own attack patterns.
- An upgrade system for both the player and his items!