Bridge Constructor Portal is now available on Android, iOS, PC, and MacOS. The game combines elements from Valve’s popular Portal franchise with the physics based bridge building puzzles of ClockStone Software’s Bridge Constructor series. It is being developed in collaboration with publisher / developer Headup Games, which most recently released the mobile version of the adventure game The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk.
Bridge Constructor Portal is set in the Aperture Science Enrichment Center as players attempt to set up bridges to get from one side of the map to the other. As with previous Bridge Constructor games, players have access to a variety of parts that they can use to build their bridge. Of course since this is a Portal themed game, players will also need to utilize portals to safely get to the finish line. The game also includes turrets, the companion cube, and a lot of other elements Portal fans will recognize including Ellen McLain reprising her role as the voice of Aperture Labs’ lovably evil artificial intelligence system GlaDOS. There are 60 different test chambers to play through.
Bridge Constructor Portal is $4.99 on mobile and does not contain any ads or in app purchases. Android Sloth has a review of the game. Here is an excerpt from the game’s Google Play description and a trailer with more information:
– The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
– Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
– Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
– Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
– Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
– Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
– Google Play Game Services Achievements
– Tablets supported