My.com, known for the shoot-em-up HAWK and a number of other popular titles like Hustle Castle, has released their tank warfare game. Armored Warfare: Assault is a PVP game where players choose from the game’s dozens of different vehicles and go into battle.
Armored Warfare features over 60 vehicles that fall into one of four classes, heavy tanks, assault vehicles, snipers, and scouts. These tools of warfare can be taken into the game’s 3 vs 3 and 8 vs 8 team based matches. Players can also go on to unlock a variety of skills including air strikes, smoke grenades and more as they level up.
Though the game boasts about its Unreal Engine 4 powered visuals, a number of user reviews have complained about low quality graphics. This suggests that the game might not look great on lower end devices, something seen in other UE4 games like Lineage 2: Revolution and ArcheAge Begins. So players with older devices should not get their hopes up as far as the game’s visuals are concerned.
Armored Warfare: Assault is free and contains ads and in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
Key features of Armored Warfare Assault:
- Respawn mechanics: Never wait to get back into the dynamic action-packed PvP
- Quick skirmishes and all-out war: 3v3 and 8v8 team deathmatch
- More than 60 modern warfare vehicles: Collect vehicles from 4 wildly different classes: heavy tanks, assault vehicles, snipers and scouts.
- Level-based vehicle progression system: Unlock new skills and modules: airstrikes, smoke grenades, guided missiles, etc.
- Improved controls: control chassis and turret movement with one hand.
- Developed with Unreal Engine 4 for detailed graphics: explosive special effects and superior physics.
Interested? Check out the tank game on Google Play.