Gamers can now sign up for Gamevil’s latest game, as ArcheAge Begins pre-registration is now open. ArcheAge Begins is an RPG based on The ArhceAge Chronicles written by fantasy author Jeon Min-hee, which are also the basis for the PC MMORPG ArcheAge. Gamevil has used the name “Min Hee Chun” in their press releases, but English speakers will find her work listed under Jeon Min-Hee.
Moving past the books that inspired the game, ArcheAge Begins is an RPG where players collect and power up various heroes and then use them to play through the game’s story mode and PVP modes. If you’re a fan of hero collection games, this is is definitely something to keep an eye on. The game also has farming, fishing, and crafting elements.
ArcheAge Begins pre-registration can be done on Google Play, and on Gamevil’s official website. Players who register on the website receive 500 Gems, 150,000 Gold, 100 Stamina, and 50 Universal Pieces. Players who pre-register on Google Play can receive 1,000 Gems, 300,000 Gold, and 200 Stamina. The game will launch on October 25th, 2017. It will be free and have in-app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the ArcheAge Begins pre-registration page, and the game’s cinematic trailer:
– Based on the epic ArcheAge saga written by Korea’s most renowned fantasy writer, Min Hee Chun
– Immerse yourself in the story and enjoy the game to its fullest potential!
– Meet Auroria’s heroes in ArcheAge Begins
– Choose from dozens of heroes from each class to assemble your own team
– Unlock even more heroes to create the most optimal combination for victory!
– Control a party of 4 heroes with one hand by utilizing the intuitive card-flipping system!
– Collaborate with other users in real time through 4-player cooperative boss raids
– Strategize in PvP modes (Annihilation, Plunder) to earn rewards and glory!
– Gather materials through fishing and raising livestock, then craft specialty goods to sell or trade.
– Trade or Plunder? There are multiple ways to dominate!