Not too long after the release of Puzzle Fighter, Capcom has launched a new Ace Attorney game on Android. Ace Attorney Investigations – Miles Edgeworth puts players in the shoes of Miles Edgeworth as he investigates crime scenes, talks to witnesses and suspects, and tries to get to the bottom of the case.
Ace Attorney Investigations – Miles Edgeworth was originally released for the Nintendo DS in Japan in 2009. The game takes a lot of the elements of the previous Ace Attorney games that starred Phoenix Wright but shifts the focus to investigating crime scenes. This is the fourth game in the Ace Attorney series to be released on Android following the September release of Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice.
Ace Attorney Investigations – Miles Edgeworth is $11.99 and does not contain any ads or in app purchases. This appears to be a promotional price and other Ace Attorney titles are discounted as well. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
• Guide Miles Edgeworth through various locations, examine and analyze clues, work directly with characters on the scene, find contradictions in suspect statements, and get to the truth by presenting decisive evidence.
• Investigate crime scenes to search for evidence and confront other characters to find contradictions in their statements, to get closer to the truth.
• High resolution graphics optimized for modern devices.
• Utilize the all-new “Logic” system, where Miles can choose two pieces of information out of the various pieces he has collected and “combine” them to discover new information.
• Reproduce the crime scene using the in game hologram and discover new information.
• Experience the famously eclectic cast of characters of the Ace Attorney universe.