South Park: Phone Destroyer is Now Available Worldwide
Ubisoft’s South Park: Phone Destroyer is now available worldwide after a lengthy soft launch period and a pre-registration campaign that rewarded players with a free ManBearPig outfit. Phone Destroyer is a South Park take on the Clash Royale formula. Players summon characters like Sheriff Cartman and Pocahontas Randy by playing their cards and using a constantly replenishing pool of energy as they attempt to defeat their opponents. Character cards can be upgraded by using special upgrade items and by combining duplicate cards.
The game features both single player and PVP modes. In the game’s single player mode, players go through a variety of levels while enjoying some voice acted messages that make up the game’s story. The reality is that it’s more of a series of jokes or bits that are loosely related. As with all South Park content, some people might be offended by some of the game’s humor. In PVP players battle it out head to head to see who has the better strategy or stronger deck of characters. Here’s Android Sloth’s review of the game.
South Park: Phone Destroyer is free and contains in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s Google Play description and an official trailer with more information:
– A whole new South Park experience with new and twisted versions of iconic characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman… and many more!
– Beat down opponents in real-time PVP battles.
– Experience a hilarious single player story written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
– Collect and upgrade over 80 unique cards featuring all-new, beautifully rendered designs.
– Customize your hero to be the most badass looking kid on the block.
– Witness Randy cross-dressing in new and exciting outfits.
– Kill Kenny.