Gamevil has started closed beta testing for their upcoming PVP focused RPG. Royal Blood promises players massive 70 vs 70 realm vs realm combat, raids, a PVP arena, and a lot more.
Royal Blood gives players a choice of four classes, with the usual warriors, rangers, and mages making an appearance. The fourth class is the rarely seen bard, which plays a variety of songs as part of its combat repertoire. Players will be able to use these four classes to tackle the game’s PVE quests, climb the Tower of Infinity, or take on other players in the available PVP and RVR modes.
The beta test is set to run until May 2nd, 2018. As part of the beta test Gamevil is holding a number of events including a Google Play gift card giveaway for users that post user generated content of the game’s Realm vs Realm mode. As with past Gamevil closed beta tests, progress made during the beta test will be wiped before the game’s official launch.
Gamevil is best known for games like Punch Hero, Dragon Blaze, and Kritaka: The White Knights. Its most recent release was the hero collection RPG ArcheAge Begins, launched late last year. Prior to that Gamevil released the strategy RPG War of Crown, which was subsequently shut down earlier this year. The publisher has also been active when it comes to holding closed beta tests for their games, including limited tests for Giants War, Heir of Light, and most recently Gardius Empire.
Royal Blood is free and the full version will contain in app purchases, but they have not been enabled during the closed beta test. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Prove your strengths at the 3:3 PVP Arena!
- Team up with users worldwide and reveal your ultimate strategy
- Join others in real time Raid battles!
- Explore the open field by completing main Missions and Flash Quests
- Challenge yourself at the Tower of Infinity!
- Aslan or Harmion? Choose your Realm and participate in the ultimate 70 vs 70 RvR battle. Fight for glory!
- Dominate the battlefield by conquering enemy’s base
Interested? Check out the RPG on Google Play.