Puzzle Adventure “Returner 77” Now on Android
Players looking for a new puzzle filled adventure game now have another new Android release to check out. Returner 77 tasks players with solving a variety of puzzles as they try to complete their mission.
Developed by ‘Fantastic, yes’, Returner 77 is an escape game style puzzle adventure game that puts players in the shoes of one of the special operatives charged with starting the process of rebuilding the human race. Users will need to explore the familiar yet alien environment they find themselves in, solve tactile puzzles and watch as the game’s story unfolds.
Returner 77 release puts it up against The Room: Old Sins, which is due to be released on April 19th. Though both games fall into the same genre, Returner 77 focuses more on storytelling as players discover what happened prior to their arrival.
Returner 77 is $4.99 and does not contain any ads or in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Engaging single-player puzzles with unique and surprising designs
- Stunning 3D graphics with highly detailed environments. As good as a console game!
- Beautiful dynamic sound design
- Puzzle game with hints and auto solve options so you’ll never get stuck
- Story with live-action video clips
- Auto-save feature so you can pick up where you left off
- Intuitive interface and sleek design
- Frequent updates and added features
Interested? Check out the puzzle adventure game on Google Play.