Nitrome’s “Turn Undead: Monster Hunter” Now on Android
Missing Halloween by a few days, Nitrome has released its new turn based puzzle platformer Turn Undead: Monster Hunter on Android. In the game players will need to slay monsters on their way to the finish line. Zombies, werewolves, flying skulls, vampires and more will need to meet their doom as players move through the game. The catch? When you move, so do your enemies and traps. That means when a monster is one step behind you, it’s not just a simple matter of turning around and shooting it. Players will need to plan their moves ahead of time if they hope to prevail, and that’s where the puzzle elements come in.
Turn Undead: Monster Hunter is free and contains ads and an in app purchase to remove them. Here is an excerpt from the game’s Google Play description and a trailer with more information:
• Turn based movement with all the action of a platformer.
• Time is in your control, time moves when you do!
• Solve devious puzzles hidden within spooky graveyards and haunted castles!
• Discover and exploit monsters weaknesses.
• Collect the bonus holy cross for an extra hard challenge!
Interested? Check out Turn Undead: Monster Hunter on Google Play
There are some big Android games coming out in November and beyond, have a look at some of them.