Modern Combat Versus Will Be out on September 28th
Gameloft’s popular shooter franchise will see its newest entry make its global debut later this week on Android, iOS and Windows 10. Modern Combat Versus, a PVP focused shooter will launch globally on Thursday September 28th. The game promises 12 different playable characters, 5 maps, and leagues that help balance matchmaking. Each of the game’s characters, or agents, has his/her own specialty and can be further leveled up. Versus has been in its soft launch phase in a number of countries for a few months now, giving Gameloft an opportunity to squash some bugs and balance the game.
Pre-registration for the game is still open on Google Play and the game’s official website. Players who pre-register on the game’s official site can get bonus items when Modern Combat Versus launches. Here is an excerpt from the game’s Google Play page as well as the game’s official launch trailer:
• Make every bullet count in 4v4 online multiplayer battles as your team fights to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique guns and abilities!
• Go for the kill as you battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters and long-range warfare. There’s multiplayer action around every corner.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues where the warfare hits new heights of online action! Earn free prizes and prestigious rewards.
• Pick up and play with groundbreaking, intuitive shooter controls that are perfectly designed for an FPS game.
• Get immersed in the action with the best console-quality FPS graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents and guns, game modes, and maps are coming soon in more free updates for this amazing shooter!
Looking for more games that you can pre-register for? check out a list of games with open pre-registration. Stay up to date by following @AndroidSloth on Twitter.