Hutch Games’ MMX Hill Dash is back. MMX Hill Dash 2 brings back much of what helped the original game accumulate over 10 million downloads through Google Play. At the same time the game brings an off-road twist, giving players the chance to race using new vehicles across tracks filled with sand and mud.
MMX Hill Dash 2 gives players the chance to race across a variety of hilly tracks while managing their gas and break pedals. There are multiple race surfaces, PVP, lots of upgrade options, and of course plenty of tracks to race on. There are also 100s of challenges and a number of different vehicles to choose from including the newly added tank. Players will have ample opportunities to get some air time and will need to use their break and gas pedals to balance their vehicle in the air in the hope of a smooth landing.
Hutch Games is a London based mobile games developer that has released some of the most popular racing games on Android. Beyond MMX Hill Climb, the company has also released Race Kings, Top Drive, and Hot Wheels: Race Off.
MMX Hill Dash 2 is free and contains ads and in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Complete challenging off-road racing trials
- Upgrade your trucks, go big on tires, boost your speed and get more grip
- Strap in for some fast PVP action, take on your friends in 4WD race offs
- Climb to the top and be the best MMX driver ever
- Crank up the action with custom upgrades, tracks and hard courses
- Loads of awesome monster trucks to race
Interested? Check out the racing game on Google Play.