The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk is Now Available on Android
Android adventure game fans have had some good luck in the past month or so with the releases of Thimbleweed Park and Love You to Bits. Well, there’s a new adventure game ready to go on Android. Headup Games and Studio Fizbin have released the latest title in the adventure game series The Inner World on Android and iOS. The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk has players solve puzzles on their way to saving the family of the flute-noses. Players alternate between playing as Robert and Laura and their pigeon friend Peck as they solve they search for The Last Wind Monk.
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk was originally released on PC in October, 2017. The game currently has enjoyed a positive fan reception since its release.
The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk is $4.99 and does not contain any ads or in app purchases. For reference, the game is $24.99 on Steam. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- Switch seamlessly between playing our charming Asposian heroes Robert and Laura, and their clumsy but friendly pigeon, Peck.
- Enjoy hilarious dialogues with amazing voice-overs.
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: Challenge Uncle Oboe to a game of Knock-Knock and win some much needed prison toilet paper, cause trouble in the tumble mouse shearing factory, help a desperate Bingo Pony become happy once again, bring an adorable baby gorf back home, and save Asposia! Again!
- A patented, multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- Learn new songs on your magic flute nose, to activate ancient artifacts and invoke the wind!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful animation and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explore the topsy-turvy cable car station of Asposia Central, get to know the quirky tumble mouse factory workers, reveal the secret of the Shovel Mountains, and much more!