Slayaway Camp Developer’s Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Is out Now
It’s Friday the 13th and Blue Wizard Digital, the developer of Slayaway Camp, have released a new violent puzzle game. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle has players assume the role of the iconic serial killer Jason Voorhees as he stalks his victims in a variety of locations.
Playable offline, the new puzzle game features 100+ isometric puzzle levels that have players slide Jason towards his victims as he goes in for the kill. Alternatively, players can scare their victims into their doom by having them run into bear traps, campfires, or other environmental hazards. When players catch their victims, violence and blood follow.
Players should of course be aware that this is a fairly gruesome game, and may not be appropriate for everybody. Those who prefer things to be a little bit less violent can try out the game’s PG mode, which dials back the brutality.
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is free and contains ads and in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- 8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
- See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
- Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
- Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
- Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
Interested? Check out the puzzle game on Google Play.