ArcheAge Begins Now Available on Android
Gamevil and XLGAMES’ latest RPG, ArcheAge Begins, is now available on Google Play after a beta test and a month long pre-registration campaign. In ArcheAge Begins players will need to assemble a team of four heroes as they take on the game’s campaign mode. As one might guess, that means gacha mechanics. Beyond what one might expect from a generic hero collection gacha game, ArcheAge Begins promises a real time 4 player co-op mode, multiple player versus player modes, guild battles, and a commerce system.
ArcheAge Begins is free and contains in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s Google Play description along with an official trailer with more information:
– Based on the epic ArcheAge saga written by Korea’s most renowned fantasy writer, Min-Hee Jeon
– Immerse yourself in the story and enjoy the game to its fullest potential!
– Choose from dozens of heroes from each class to assemble your own team
– Unlock even more heroes to create the most optimal combination for victory!
– Control a party of 4 heroes with one hand by utilizing the intuitive card-flipping system!
– Collaborate with other users in real time through 4-player cooperative boss raids
– Strategize in PvP modes (Annihilation, Plunder) to earn rewards and glory!
– Gather materials through fishing and raising livestock, then craft specialty goods to sell or trade.
– Trade or Plunder? There are multiple ways to dominate!
Gamevil, the publisher of ArcheAge Begins is known for releasing mobile games that include the Zenonia series, War of Crown, and Dragon Blaze. Most recently Gamevil began a beta test for their upcoming game Giants War. XLGAMES is best known for developing ArcheAge, a PC MMORPG.
Interested? Check out ArcheAge Begins on Google Play
Don’t forget to check out Android Sloth’s list of Android games with open pre-registration for more upcoming games, and for future updates follow @AndroidSloth on Twitter.