Nuclear Fallout Survival Game “60 Seconds!” Is Now on Android
Robot Gentleman’s nuclear blast themed survival adventure 60 Seconds! Is now available on Android. In the game players take the role of Ted, whose idyllic 1950’s lifestyle is about to take a dark turn when he hears a nuclear bomb siren. Players have 60 seconds to gather their family and any supplies they can and make it into their fallout shelter. From there players will need to decide on how they plan on surviving in the bunker. That means deciding who gets to eat, sending out family members on expeditions into the outside world, and dealing with anything else that might arise. Though Ted’s life might become a bit grim and his family might starve, 60 Seconds! takes a much cheerier approach to survival than more serious games like Sheltered.
60 Seconds! was originally released on PC in 2015. Since then it has been ported to iOS in 2016, and most recently the Nintendo Switch earlier this month. The game has enjoyed a positive fan reception, with 77% positive reviews on Steam with a large sample size. Robot Gentleman is currently working on a sci-fi followup titled 60 Parsecs!.
60 Seconds! Is $3.99 and does not contain any ads or in app purchases. Here is an excerpt from the game’s description and a trailer with more information:
- EXPERIENCE the suburbian nightmare of a nuke dropping down on your neighbourhood in this atomic, dark comedy set in 1950s.
- SCAVENGE any supplies, you will need to survive, and family members in a 60 second rush through your procedurally generated house.
- PREPARE for the worst. Don’t just grab arbitrary items, plan your survival and follow helpful tips from emergency broadcasts!
- SURVIVE in a fallout shelter with whatever you brought with you. How many days will you last? Will everyone make it out alive?
- DECIDE what to do, when the post-apocalyptic world pushes you to the corner. Will you risk going outside? Who is not eating dinner, when barely any food is left? How do you deal with a mutant cockroach infestation?
Interested? Check out the new survival game on Google Play.